* Open to hikers, but hikers must reach Mile 9 AS by 2:30pm. Avg 1,6 MPH
* 9 hour cut-off. At 6pm, the clock stops and timing equipment rolled up.
Wait List Rules----
1. If you have "buyers remorse" and want to be taken off the Hyner list, email us at email@example.com or withdrawal using ultrasignup and we will refund you $35.00 until Feb.22nd.
2. Wait list is open until 2/22/17. Bibs will be assigned on 2/23/17. All registration issues will be complete at this point.
3. Runners will be chosen from the waitlist based on order of signing up and will have 3 days to accept invite. After 3 days, the runner will be deleted and the next runner on the list will be invited to take the spot. Make sure to look out for an email from ultrasignup as you get closer to the top.
4. Click on the Wait List icon (coffee cup) on ultrasignup to check your status. We will not be responding to emails concerning the wait list. Please don't push us on this issue. The coffee cup tells you all you need to know.
Please be advised before signing up.....there are no refunds, deferments, or switches. Please DO NOT email or call us concerning our policy. And our March 1st or 300 runners deadline is our deadline. There will be NO exceptions. After March 1st or if we reach the cap, registration will be laid to rest. Don't delay. All 50K registrations will be through ultrasignup. Any runner not meeting the qualifying standards will be given a refund and taken off the list.
FOR 50K ONLY----Qualifying standards are in place to ensure the safety of both runners and event personnel. Times are based on each runner being able to finish in daylight hours. Unlike the 25K where we encourage runners and hikers of all levels, the 50K will be limited to experienced runners only. Based on feedback from runners last April, its one of the best and toughest on the east coast. Below are some examples of what our committee is looking for.
For 50K Only--Times we're looking for
Other Races--Trail races that show us you're ready for the challenge.